[henshin-dev] Henshin model: Containment edge missing

Hi Christian,

we are currently on our way updating the Berlin graphical editors to the new Henshin model, and we miss very much a containment edge from transformation system to graph. This edge used to be there before July 13, and we need it urgently for our instance models (the ones to be transformed) which are shown in our editor as Henshin graphs. These graphs are not contained in rules or formulas, but need to be contained somewhere.

Could you please add this containment edge to the model again?

Thanks,
Claudia
begin:vcard
fn:Dr. Claudia Ermel
n:Ermel;Claudia
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Technische Universit=C3=A4t Berlin;Institut f=C3=BCr Softwaretechnik und Theoretische Informatik
adr:;;Franklinstr. 28-29;Berlin;;10587;Germany
email;internet:claudia.ermel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 30 314 27787
tel;fax:+49 30 314 23516
url:http://www.tfs.tu-berlin.de/menue/home/team/ermel_claudia/