[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[henshin-dev] Fwd: Re: Bank Account Example update
- From: Stefan Jurack <henshin.stj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:33:09 +0100
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.204.145.210 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version :x-forwarded-message-id:content-type; bh=vF69VRqxng7FuxGe85hFsIUnSJ5T6zKqdnxOL0qFhL8=; b=usb3IpkwyE6IJesZ2adAjn81VpsXAD6AXGIk7jOrATrPtD65GWgTb4b8KwiwS15RLG VdsbaTgLsWT7lvdrsyseiS7pl6g1LNlRP8Wkk2AfcFBbWDV4DLepxOeQFyGv9mz9s3SB jMrQgdFCBv5HnvhPEgq/df+uEhgIHzt7h8E28=
- Organization: EMF Henshin Team
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20120216 Thunderbird/10.0.2
I added an OO2RDB example to our examples plugin. It makes extensive
use of multi rules which turned out to work very well.
The transformation translates ecore models into instances of an
However, the scenario is quite boring and I will pimp that up in
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
I already though of adding the common OO-->RDB scenario as
(simple) exogenous transformation example. Therefore, I would create
a simple RDB ecore model and let arbitrary Ecore files being
transformed into instances of the RDB ecore model.
I will come up with a first version at the end of this week.
@Rok: You may also want to have a look at the ecore2genmodel
transformation which actually *is* an exogenous transformation; its
rather complex though.
Am 20.02.2012 07:45, schrieb Christian Krause:
we are aware of the issue and it will be fixed in the new version.
The new version will be released in March. Thank you for your feed
back anyway. We will also add an example of an exogenous
On 02/19/2012 08:35 PM, rok wrote:
I have the following issues when running the Bank Account
Example using Henshin SDK 0.8.0 with Eclipse Indigo 3.7.1 on
- Preview is not working
- Rule deleteAllAccounts is not working
I've updated to Henshin SDK 0.8.1 SNAPSHOT but the Bank
Account Example files cannot be opened anymore (NPE).
Enclosed are the files for the Bank Account Example that
works under SDK 0.8.1. I hope it helps someone.
- I couldn't rename the model file. I think making the
Eclipse "refactor" functionality work would be great.
- Also, a simple working example of an exogenous
transformation would be very much appreciated.
henshin-dev mailing list
henshin-dev mailing list
Description: OpenPGP digital signature