Re: [henshin-dev] Migration plug-in

Hi everyone,

Quoting Riegerf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
the new and updated version should be ready later today (and working) in case I don't find any obvious errors.

I encountered some minor problems while cleaning up my code, but I've just checked in the latest and working version. Please do note that while the migration works, getting anything else to work was of no importance, so the editors might be slightly broken.

Just as a reminder of what I'd like to have done before I'll integrate the migration in the trunk:
Please also take a look at the henshin 2011 model I'm using for my transformation and check its correctness.

I'd really like changing the henshin model used in the trunk to the final, non-composite version (not the current intermediate, composite version), so everything else can be modified accordingly. For example, some tests will need to be rewritten and the test framework needs to be modified, but it's much more sensible to do this when the final model is in the trunk as opposed to when changes to the model can still be made easily.

Felix

Back to the top