Re: [henshin-dev] Documentation

Hi Simon,

here is the current version of the documentation. Please note that this is an early version and most likely will be changed and completed. Also this document is not intended to document the basics of the henshin-model or graph transformation in general. It also assumes familiarity with EMF generated tree-based editors and only addresses those aspects of the editor that where build upon the genererated basis. If you want to keep up with changes made to the documentation I would recommend that you checkout the projects org.eclipse.emf.henshin.doc and org.eclipse.emf.henshin.editor.doc. This will add the "EMF Henshin"-topic to the help found under Help > Help Contents. Those two projects are independent of the code base, so you can use them with any code release and you are not required to use other unstable code from the trunk.

Regards,
Gregor

P.S.: Please let me know, if you find typos or have any suggestions for improvement.