Re: [henshin-dev] Migration plug-in

migration of diagram files is easy and straightforward. will post some example code later this evening...

Am 13.01.2012 13:25, schrieb Stefan Jurack:
I still have serious doubts that the migration of the diagram file works
properly in general ... at least without putting extraordinary effort in
that!! We'd better concentrate on other issues such as bringing Henshin
into an overall consistent state.