Re: [henshin-dev] LoopUnit

Gregor,

could you maybe update the interpreter so that it supports LoopUnits? Should be a matter of 2 minutes I guess.

Cheers,
Christian

On 01/08/2012 10:05 AM, Enrico Biermann wrote:
Hello,

I support the removal of counted and its replacement loop unit. Though
the editors should support a shortcut for creating a sequential unit
with 20 times the same rule. Maybe changing the editor commands from
"Creation of counted unit with x" to "Creation of sequential unit with x
times the rule" is sufficient.

Regards,
Enrico