[henshin-dev] LoopUnit

Hi,

I know I said that we should stick with the model changes that we have so far, but there is one thing that is bugging me and I would like to use the opportunity to change the Henshin model at one more place.

CountedUnits with positive count can be directly modeled using SequentialUnits (correct me if I'm wrong). The only interesting case is when the count value is negative, which should have a "loop as long as possible" semantics. Since this is the only interesting case, I suggest that we remove CountedUnit from the model and add a LoopUnit, which behaves like a CountedUnit with a negative count value.

Please comment / vote.

Cheers,
Christian

PS: Felix, if you are concerned about the extra work that is necessary for the migration code, I can support you there.

Back to the top