Re: [henshin-dev] 2010-2011 model migration

Am 09.12.2011 14:10, schrieb Riegerf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> One question about the migration: As NACs are resolved to the Formula
> nested in a Not, multiple successive layers of "Not" nesting could be
> removed automatically. This is implemented but currently turned off
> for debugging and testing purposes. Should this option be made
> available to the user or just turned on by default?
My opinion is do provide a checkbox in the wizard, where the user can
choose to perform optimizations like this one during the migration. The
default shall be "off" since I expect the user to want his/her model as
original as possible in the first place. Editors may provide analogous
optimizations which can be applied afterwards if desired.

> Could we please prepare the "final" 2011 version of the model for
> testing purposes? I'd like to test the migration with the final model
> (i.e. not the combined 2010/2011 model we currently use) as soon as
> possible.
You should have such a version in your branch in order to effectively
implement the migration?!

Regards,

Stefan