Re: [henshin-dev] Syntax for attribute conditions

That sounds great, but it takes more time :(.

In the tutorial I wrote that they should use the tree-editor to specify attribute conditions for now. I'm gonna leave it like this until we implemented a nice solution, e.g. using an extra compartment.

ciao,
christian