[henshin-dev] Syntax for attribute conditions

Hi,
I'm preparing a tutorial and need a syntax for attribute conditions in the graphical editor. Of the top of my head, I was thinking we could extend the syntax for the rule names to something like this:

"ruleName(p1,p2,p3,...) with c1,c2,c3,..."

where "with" is a keyword and c1,c2 etc. are attribute conditions. What do you think? Any other ideas? Anybody volunteering to implement it? This would be very useful...

Ciao,
Christian

Back to the top