Betreff: Re: GMF on Eclipse 3.7
Datum: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:09:00 +0200
Von: Mickael Istria <mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgruppen: eclipse.modeling.gmf
Referenzen: <iojuip$12q$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I'm sorry but I don't really understand your issue. Can you please
re-explain it?
FYI, GMF-Tooling is not yet released for the latest Indigo and GMF
Runtime version. We'll try to get it released ASAP, but there is still a
blocking bug that needs to be fixed.
The latest build is here:
http://modeling.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/gmf-tooling/downloads/drops/2.4.0/

Please try it, and report any bug on the bugtracker before GMF-Tooling
gets released!

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top