[henshin-dev] Indigo and GMF

Hi guys,

I recently upgraded to Indigo and I'm now wondering whether there will be any compatibility issues with Helios if I regenerate the GMF editor with Indigo. I know that in earlier versions of GMF this could cause problems. For the Indigo release, they say that the runtime API did not change in the new GMF release. I'm still afraid that it will not work anymore on Helios. Do you know by any chance if it is safe to use Indigo? I suppose we don't want to force the users to use Indigo (?).

ciao,
Christian

Back to the top