Re: [henshin-dev] issue running Ecore2Genmodel example and question about documentation

There is no such plan yet. As Christian said, at the moment the
muvitor-based editor is published separately thus maintained separately
as well. However, we really shall point to the editor on our website.

greetx, Stefan