Re: [henshin-dev] EEnumLiteral and custom Java code access

 Hello Thorsten,

it is not possible to set the class path for attribute expressions.
However you can use any class known within your current Eclipse
workspace by providing the full name of that class (including package)
for example in your case:
visibility = org.eclipse.uml2.uml.VisibilityKind.PRIVATE_LITERAL

or an example for your second question:
visibility = org.eclipse.uml2.uml.VisibilityKind.getByName("private");

Regards,
Enrico