[henshin-dev] EEnumLiteral and custom Java code access

 Hi,

I have two technical questions considering Henshin.

1.
How do I express whether a node attribute conforms to a given
EEnumLiteral? For example:

| : Class                                              |
| visibility = VisibilityKind::private |

Here, 'VisibilityKind' is a EEnum in the EMF UML meta model and
'private' one of its EEnumLiterals. Is this supported by the Henshin
interpreter?

2.
How do I invoke custom Java code access? For example:

| : Class                                              |
| visibility = SomeClass.foo()           |

Is this supported by the Henshin interpreter? How do I set the classpath?

Regards,
Thorsten--

Dipl. Inf. Thorsten Arendt
Philipps-Universität Marburg