Re: [gyrex-dev] CVSROOT must be an absolute pathname

Hi Gunnar,

The changes are now in the eclipse.org Gerrit review.

Barry

On 05/27/2013 07:15 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Hi Barry,

Am 27.05.2013 13:01, schrieb Barry Simons:
Thanks Gunnar, I look forward to the Tycho / Maven build process as that
is what I use for my projects. I was able to export Gyrex using the
gyrex-server.product. I forked Gyrex on GitHub and so far added the
ability to change the admin port and bind the IP address to a specif
address. I will commit any other changes to my GitHub account. Thanks
for all the work you have done on this project!

That's great! Please do submit pull requests. Those are nice enhancements for us as well. :)

-Gunnar

Back to the top