Re: [gyrex-dev] CVSROOT must be an absolute pathname

Thanks Gunnar, I look forward to the Tycho / Maven build process as that is what I use for my projects. I was able to export Gyrex using the gyrex-server.product. I forked Gyrex on GitHub and so far added the ability to change the admin port and bind the IP address to a specif address. I will commit any other changes to my GitHub account. Thanks for all the work you have done on this project!

Barry