Re: [gyrex-dev] Gyrex Maven build issue

Am 27.12.2012 11:46, schrieb Tomas Tamošaitis:
To move forward there is two ways:
  1 convince tycho team to add support for junit version 4.10.
  2 create  fragment bundle org.eclipse.tycho.surefire.junit410  to
support  latest junit version.

I think option number two is also interesting for the Tycho team. They likely need to support different JUnit versions.

P.S.
Gunnar I browsed in Gyrex BugTracker but did't find any issue for moving
gyrex build to maven + tycho. Should I create new one?

Thanks for your efforts! Please go ahead and create one. :)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx