Re: [gyrex-dev] target platform setup problems

Am 03.12.2012 15:05, schrieb Cristiano Gavião:
I could see that RAP Target Components feature installs
*org.eclipse.help*, so could you add it to
org.eclipse.gyrex.features.dependencies.admin, too ?

Good finding. I just checked and verified that it's in the product. The PDE product export doesn't use the slicer when building the product so it's only missing in the target platform.

btw, you are using a old version of gemini-jpa (1.1.0RC1) in
org.eclipse.gyrex.features.dependencies.eclipselink.

Yepp, that update is pending for the next milestone.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx