Re: [gyrex-dev] target platform setup problems

Yep, I'm using mac ;).

That is why I'm avoiding to install the org.eclipse.gyrex.features.sdk and trying to install the features one by one.

I could see that RAP Target Components feature installs org.eclipse.help, so could you add it to org.eclipse.gyrex.features.dependencies.admin, too ?

btw, you are using a old version of gemini-jpa (1.1.0RC1) in org.eclipse.gyrex.features.dependencies.eclipselink.

cheers

Cristiano