Re: [gyrex-dev] jetty bundles ?

On 30/11/12 04:22, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Am 29.11.2012 23:10, schrieb Cristiano Gavião:
we use Apache Shiro and it depends on this bundle. I include this
dependency in my p2 deps...

So if you do not actually use JSP then just including it should be fine. But shouldn't the dependency be optional then?
yep, there is already a bug for this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-390

it is another thing that I would like to ask you. where do you suggest I
could setup a filter for Shiro ?

What's the application that you'd like to protect? Is it a web application with HTML, JavaScript & co or do you plan to use just the JAX-RS application?

If it's the former you can register filters within the applications doInit method using getApplicationContext.registerFilter.

The Equinox HttpService also provides such a method. The JAX-RS application needs to be enhanced to allow registering custom filters.
probably I will use it in all kind of applications. as soon as I got the web working I open a new discussion about JAX-RS

thanks a lot

-Gunnar

Back to the top