[gyrex-dev] dealing with modularization...

hi,

coming back to my gyrex studying...

I could note that gyrex product has more than one application, being one visible, ok. but what is the rule for my own apps creation? I mean, when should I create an application or just add features/bundles ?

how could I setup bundles that needs to auto-start, for example gemini-jpa and eclipse-link ? and how to setup a default p2 url ?
should I create my own product for that?

regards,

Cristiano

Back to the top