Re: [gyrex-dev] How to build gyrex locally?

Gunnar, what you think about Tycho ?

On 08/11/12 05:49, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Am 08.11.2012 09:33, schrieb iihero:
Here,  is there a way to use http:// instead of git:// to avoid the issue.
(I found even I updated the tmp file, when I execute the runInEclipse target
again, the file recovered.)
I think it should work if you override the map files before kicking a build.

Have a look at:
org.eclipse.gyrex.releng/maps/*.map

They contain a line for each bundle/feature to fetch. This line contains
the repository to fetch from (repo=...). Simply change git:// to http://
there. That should enable HTTP.

2. When I use outside ant to build, errors occured too,
C:\SOFT\OSGI\gyrex\gyrex-releng\org.eclipse.gyrex.releng\builder\common\buildhel
pers.xml:121: Java returned: 1
         at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:111)
Hmm. I think it has an issue with bootstrapping the PDE Builder from
CVS. Can you modify the Ant script to print some debug output? I suspect
it can't find the launcher jar there.

Which version of Ant are you using?

-Gunnar

Back to the top