Re: [gyrex-dev] How to build gyrex locally?

Am 07.11.2012 11:17, schrieb iihero:
> Is there a clear instruction on how to build Gyrex?
>
> I just follow the notes on : http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gyrex/Contributor_Guide

That's the right place. I just updated it with a bit more information
and links to our Git repositories.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gyrex/Contributor_Guide/Builds

Do you want to build on the command line or from within Eclipse?

> org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder-checkout:
>      [echo] [BOOTSTRAP] Using org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder:
> /temp/build/org.eclipse.releng.basebuilder_R4_2
>      [java] Unable to access jarfile
> C:\SOFT\OSGI\gyrex-releng\org.eclipse.gyrex.releng\builder

Can you retry using the latest code from Git? It looks like the
base-builder might failed to bootstrap.

Do you have Ant with CVS and Git available locally?

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx