Re: [gyrex-dev] missing bundle in org.eclipse.gyrex.features.dependencies.provisioning.

Hi Cristiano,

Am 05.11.2012 17:50, schrieb Cristiano Gavião:
> I could note that gyrex-server.product is using
> org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins in the startup order, but it
> is not being supplied by
> org.eclipse.gyrex.features.dependencies.provisioning.
>
> it should be there, no?

So the product builds fine without the plug-in. It's just an entry that
gets written into the config.ini if the bundle is available. The idea
was to support the "dropins" folder (as Eclipse does). However, we did
not include the dropins bundle yet. It has some draw-backs. For example,
it does not support proper un-installation (back then when I last checked).

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx