[gyrex-dev] How to integrate with Gyrex?

Hi,

what call my attention about gyrex was mainly its cloud management and provisioning and the kernel startup...

I'm trying to figure out how is the gyrex architecture and figure out how could my existent bundles could benefits from it. Is there any resource that I could look ?

I used to use a equinox server with massive use of OSGi Compendium stuffs as DS, Configuration Management, Events and Log services. Besides that I'm using Gemini JPA (with CM) and recently I start to add ECF's remote admin services and remote events.

How would be the effort to integrate those stuffs with gyrex kernel ? should I add dependencies to gyrex api for that ?

cheers,

Cristiano

Back to the top