Re: [gyrex-dev] Having a Servlet and a Resource with the same "/" (Root) Alias

Hi CHristoph,

2010/2/11 Christoph Rueger <christoph@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> How can I achieve that I have something like a default servlet for the alias
> "/" and also having all my resources also under this alias "/" ?

That's currently not possible because we followed the OSGi HttpService
principle that each alias may only be used once. The workaround is to
not register a public folder but to register the images/css folders
individually or to register the public folder under some other alias
(eg. "/r" like resources).

The thing is that your Servlet gets all the requests. It *might* be
possible to implement some sort of ordering which would allow to first
look into the file system and then fall back to the Servlet. However,
this might decrease performance a bit.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht