[graphiti-dev] What are the future plans for the Graphiti project?

Hi all,

Since the Graphiti project is still in incubation phase and because the JPA Diagram Editor is based on Graphiti, I am wondering when can we expect, the Graphiti project to become in mature phase? I am asking because the target of the JPA Diagram Editor is to become an official part of the eclipse WTP distribution at the end of the Kepler release and I want to know as early as possible whether this is feasible or not.

Thanks in advance,

Petya

Back to the top