Re: [graphiti-dev] Graphiti for JavaFX 2

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your response.

Because we share a long common history with Eclipse technologies I'm quite aware of all the efforts required building sophisticated graphical editors. Our software was always built around EMF, Graphiti came in quite handy to prevent us writing so much code to build an editor directly on plain GEF/Draw2D (We never considered GMF as valuable option).

Writing an Eclipse/EMF based editor directly on JavaFX is currently not an option. Therfore we would like to give Graphiti a try in this area, but I have to mention that our resources are limited too. That's why I wanted to figure out first, if there are already any findings/results regarding a non Draw2D approach with Graphiti.

Kind regards,
Rainer