[graphiti-dev] Graphiti for JavaFX 2

Hi all,

as far as I can remember one of Graphiti's feature is to separate dependencies to the underlying UI Toolkit. We have used the standard implementation for SWT/Draw2D for building our editors.

We are currently considering/investigating to move some graphical editing to JavaFX using Graphiti. Has anybody done some reasearch in that area or are there already any projects initiated. If not for JavaFx, are there other implementations (e.g. Swing) available?

Best regards,
Rainer

Back to the top