From: graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of esse_@xxxxxx
Sent: Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010 09:25
To: graphiti-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [graphiti-dev] Initial coding contribution

Hi Michael,

now it seems to be fine. I double checked it yesterday too in the web
access

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.gmp/org.eclipse.gmp.graphiti/plugins/org.eclipse.graphiti.mm/?root=Modeling_Project

and it was like i described. Don't know what was the problem here, now it work's.

Thank's

Marko

PS: Just for your information, i saw that easymock is required for the tests.