Re: [gmt-dev] evolving GMT in a fully open process that allows others to join the effort

> > This is where I think we should start talking about "best practices for
> > template languages" as a subset of "best practices for MDSD". Just as
C++
> > provides users with powerful features, some powerful template languages
> > provide features that are dangerous to use. We shoud not provide/disable
> > features that we consider dangerous. How about collaboratively writing a
> > paper on this topic?
>
> Yes of course. No problem. I have time :-))))

Great! Are you serious about having time? Sometimes I wish I could clone
myself to make available more time ;-) In any case, let's start, even if it
is an incremental effort that grows step by step.

Who else wants to join in?

Jorn

Jorn Bettin
jorn.bettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.softmetaware.com
Tel  +64 9 372 3073 | Mobile +64 27 448 3507 | Fax +64 9 372 3534

Back to the top