RE: [gmt-dev] evolving GMT in a fully open process that allows others to join the effort

Again, I would like to make a point about Velocity here.
Velocity has a very reasonable template-editor plugin for Eclipse. Color
coding, delimiting if-then-else blocks etc. included. Only if your target
language happens to be PHP, the plugin is somtimes confused because the two
syntaxes are very similar. :-(

The other good thing is that Velocity can generate code/text from anything
Java. It can look at any object that you pass to a template and execute any
method on it. Therefore, if your argument to the template happens to be a
model or metamodel, or some other object structure that happens to be your
domain  model, then Velocity can use it. Writing good templates is a
completely different story of course :-)

Regards,
Ghica van Emde Boas
Bronstee.com Software & Services b.v.
e-mail: emdeboas@xxxxxxxxxxxx,