Re: [gmf-dev] GMF Tooling is now analyzed by Sonar

Hello,

Thanks Mickael, your efforts are very much appreciated.

I will take a look at the "critical" violations, also from the first glimpse, the word "critical" is a bit of exaggeration and there is at least some justification for at least some of the violations listed as criticals at sonar dashboard.

So the question is, do you know some way to suppress some of the specific violations (after careful checking -- similar to @SuppressWarnings), or change the set of the active rules or their severities? Not that I am eager to disable a lot, it is more theoretical question.

Regards,
Michael

--

Michael "Borlander" Golubev