[gmf-dev] GMF Tooling is now analyzed by Sonar

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce you that GMF Tooling is now analyzed by Sonar.
The job that enables Sonar analysis happen here: https://hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox/job/GMF-Tooling-Sonar/ It's scheduled to run every Sunday, it does not publish any site, it just runs a new build + Sonar analysis.
Sonar reports can be seen here: https://dev.eclipse.org/sonar/dashboard/index/org.eclipse.gmf-tooling:parent

First conclusions:
* It works, and it's cool!
* GMF Tooling has a lot of "critical" rules violated. We should try to reduce this.
* GMF Tooling's 476 tests provide 67% code coverage with tests! It's just a huge number, that's great!
* GMF Tooling has 11% duplication of code. That's not very good.

Some limitations:
* Sonar only analyzes the Java code, unfortunately, it does not analyze the Xpand templates or QVTo helpers.

I hope we'll all be able to leverage this new tool to help ourself to make GMF Tooling code better and better.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat