Re: [gmf-dev] Bug #371888 - Refactoring to support ComboDirectEditManager in GMF Runtime

Hi,

The number of lines modified is above 250. But a lot of lines have just move. Do we need to count them?

Who is the contributor?
Michael you open the bug but it is Svyatoslav Kovalsky that provided the patchs. He is not a committer, isn't it?

I think that I need to open a CQ. Anthony can you confirm it? or do you think that I just need to put IP flag?

Regards,