Re: [gmf-dev] GMF on Juno

About project plan, there is already a link to http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/gmf-runtime/project-info/plan.xml
How to edit this file?
You can use the following CVS repo: dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse/ which mirrors the website. Updates of www.eclipse.org happen on every minute.
You have commit access in the gmf-runtime/ folder.

Or should we use the wiki that you pointed? Opinions on the best way to do it are welcome :-)
My opinion is that the wiki is much more agile, transparent, community-friendly and better structured than the website. So I am totally in favor of using the wiki to make it easier to see and update project plan.
Then someone should be responsible of synchronizing the XML project plan with the wiki.
FYI http://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements#Formal_.28standard_format.29_plans.2C_early_.28M4.29

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top