Re: [gmf-dev] Context menu

Hi Martin,

 This kind of question should be directed to the project's newsgroup/forum (http://eclipse.org/forums/ Modeling->GMF).

Try looking at gmfgen::GenContextMenu element. With it, you can get menu contributions for specific diagram elements.

Best wishes,
Artem Tikhomirov

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 1:28 AM, Martin Šinko <martin.sinko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I have created an editor via GMF and I would like to change the context menu along objects(created via editor). Does exist some generated class which I should use and rewrite or Have I to use some plug-in from Eclipse and via extension point link to that? If so, how could I do it.
Generally I would like to have my own context menu, with my own fields. Via that I could create a specific object in my editor depending on selected element.

Thanks for your advice.

Šinko Martin

P.S. Im sorry for my english.