[gmf-dev] Context menu

Hi all,

I have created an editor via GMF and I would like to change the context menu along objects(created via editor). Does exist some generated class which I should use and rewrite or Have I to use some plug-in from Eclipse and via extension point link to that? If so, how could I do it.
Generally I would like to have my own context menu, with my own fields. Via that I could create a specific object in my editor depending on selected element.

Thanks for your advice.

Šinko Martin

P.S. Im sorry for my english.

Back to the top