Re: [gmf-dev] New Lead for the GMF Project

+1

- Cherie

Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/08/2009 12:47 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [gmf-dev] New Lead for the GMF Project

Given that the project has no current leader, the PMC is empowered to
appoint a new leader.

A vote of confidence from members of the project (i.e. a couple of +1s)
isn't necessary, but couldn't hurt...

Wayne