Re: [gmf-dev] how to customize property sheet for my gmf editor??

You can try this new Eclipse project (EEF) focus on properties view :
http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/eef/
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EEF

And please, use newsgroup for questions.

Etienne

albateos a écrit :
Hello,

I try to prepare a GMF editor. I need special property sheets for my editor
objects. I try all steps which is described in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Propsheet_Customization.  I am in sucess to
generate a customized property sheet tabs as defined. but GMFGen model
instance does not allow us to define specific sections that will appeared in
properties tab.
Is it an import problem or I shoul try a new revision of GMF ?

What can I do?

ibrahim
begin:vcard
fn:Etienne Juliot
n:Juliot;Etienne
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:;;2 rue Robert Schuman;Rez=C3=A9;;44400;France
email;internet:etienne.juliot@xxxxxxx
tel;work:+332 51 13 55 94
tel;cell:+336 86 78 14 82
url:http://www.obeo.fr