[gmf-dev] how to customize property sheet for my gmf editor??

Hello,

I try to prepare a GMF editor. I need special property sheets for my editor
objects. I try all steps which is described in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Propsheet_Customization.  I am in sucess to
generate a customized property sheet tabs as defined. but GMFGen model
instance does not allow us to define specific sections that will appeared in
properties tab.
Is it an import problem or I shoul try a new revision of GMF ?

What can I do?

ibrahim