[gmf-dev] M5 build

Title: M5 build
Hi,

There was some talk of finishing up M5 builds early this year, in order to get them available in time for EclipseCon.  I don’t think it was finally required, but we could build today or at some point prior to the scheduled date of Feb 18th.

If you’ve got something to contribute for M5 but haven’t yet, let us know.  Otherwise, we’ll try to build 2.1 M5 today or tomorrow to allow UML2 Tools a chance to build early as well.

Thanks,
Rich

Back to the top