[gmf-dev] GMF Error Message

 Hi everyone,

This is very urgent, please.

I'm using GMF for the first time. I implemented the mindmap example as
 described in the tutorial . I followed the steps. After running the
 mindmap as an eclipse application, I try to create a mindmap diagram.
An error was generated:

 The selected wizard could not be started
 Reason:
 Plug-in org.eclipse.gmf.examples.mindmap.diagram unable to load class
 org.eclipse.gmf.examples.mindmap.diagram.part.MindmapCreationWizard.

Does anyone know the reason or solution for it or are there some specific configurations I need to establish?

Thanks!

Regards,

Toyin Fakorede