[gmf-dev] newbie GMF question

With GMF, is it possible to have 2 display objects (in same or different diagram files) pointing to the same EObject-derived object?
By display objects, I mean instances of a node class generated by GMF.

If it's possible, how to handle display object's instance-specific drawing data?
Should it be made part of EMF's domain model, or there're some other ways?

What I want to do is to have 2 display objects getting the node name from the same EObject-derived object, but each display object can have its own display instance-specific data?

Hope someone understands my question.
I'm just starting to learn/eval EMF/GMF.

Thanks very much.

Back to the top