[gmf-dev] To place a children horizontally

Hi

To create a GMF editor containing preloaded diagrams I override the method in editor util as shown below :

private static EObject createInitialRoot(ShapesDiagram model) {

Event event = ModelFactory.eINSTANCE.createEvent();
ControlFlow controlFlow = ModelFactory.eINSTANCE.createControlFlow();
event.getControlSourceConnections().add(controlFlow);

Situation situation = ModelFactory.eINSTANCE.createSituation();
controlFlow.setSource(situation);

model.getShapes().add(situation);
model.getShapes().add(event);

return model;
}

When I dynamically add figures this way , the "event" node and the "situation" node is aligning vertically. I want them to align horizontally. Any suggestions ??

rakhi

Back to the top