[gmf-dev] Problems with GMF Mindmap Tutorial

Hi,

I have some problem with the GMF tutorial and I read a lot of thread treating this argument but I didn't find anything to solve my problem...so I ask you!

I'm using GMF 1.0.3, Eclipse 3.2.1 and EMF 2.2.2 and I followed the tutorial and the cheat sheet, but when I run the eclipse application I can't add a topic. I can select the Create Topic button on the Palette Menu but when I move the mouse on the model, the cursor doesn't allow me to draw a new topic element.

I'm sorry of asking this old question but I'm a newbie with GMF and I don't know how to solve this problem!

Thanks in advance!

Elena

Back to the top