Re: [gmf-dev] Contribution: XPand template engine for GMF

Right, we're still waiting on the oAW team to move forward with transferring
xPand to M2T.  So nothing has changed, other than the timeframe. The
original concern (afair) was with having duplicated code shipped in M2T,
which is not yet the case.

It is a derivative of the original code, created by Artem for GMF (now using
LPG, which I recently added to our 3rd party lib list in the IP log).  It
went through the normal IP process for inclusion into GMF.

Best,
Rich