[gmf-dev] Contribution: XPand template engine for GMF

Hi Team,

I am following up for my legal team with regards to where we are with this
contribution.

Back in August 2006 we talked about adding the "sandbox" derivative of
xPand within the GMF tooling component (org.eclipse.gmf.xpand). We intended
to use the M2T version for Europa.

Assuming that we are keeping these plug-ins for GMF 2.0, I need to confirm
we have followed the appropriate legal clearance for Sven Efftinge's
contribution to GMF. Is this a copy of the code from M2T?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Back to the top