Re: [gmf-dev] Push of GMF Runtime 1.0.1 bits to 2.0

Hi Team,

I have completed the delivery of the 1.0.1 runtime updates to head for 2.0.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Manager: Eclipse GMF + GEF

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

27/09/2006 03:42 PM

Please respond to
"GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gmf-dev] Push of GMF Runtime 1.0.1 bits to 2.0

Hi Team,

On Monday October 2, well after our 1.0.1 release this week, I plan to merge the GMF Runtime 1.0.1 branch to HEAD.

This will ensure all of our fixes will be in the 2.0 stream ready for the 2.0 M2 driver on Friday October 6.

Let me know if there are any issues with this.

Cheers...
Anthony